Friday, May 11, 2012

The night before . . .


I really believe that the higher weight on the scale every morning had a lot to do with my splurge on a giant margarita in the middle of the week.  Thankfully, today I am down to 165.6, which is a whole pound from last week, but only 0.2 from the week before.  But I will take it.  After seeing 170 yesterday I was a little panicked. 

Tomorrow is my first timed 5K for the Have a Heart Run.  I am looking forward to it, but am unsure what to expect.  My sister isn't running with me this time so I am a little nervous.  I hope I don't get lost, I hope I make good time, I hope I run the whole thing.  I shouldn't have any problems, but still . . . you never know. 

Thankfully my sister will be at the finish line so she can take a picture of me.  :-)  I'm sad that I don't have a picture of me finishing the Tulip Run, but I didn't run that one, so I suppose it's okay.  I absolutely have to have a pic of this one and I can't afford to buy one, so my sister has to do it. I have to remember to take pictures the event.  :-)

After the run we're going to go to the Olive Garden again for soup and salad and then we're going to go up to Lake Padden (which is north of where I live) and we're going to walk around the lake while D fishes.  Damian suggested ice cream afterwards, but I'm not sure.  However, the weather is suppose to be glorious, so we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment